Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids
An easy tongue twisters for kids is a phrase or sentence which is difficult to speak fast. It is because of its alliteration or a sequence of similar sounds words. Tongue Twisters helps to develop speech therapy. A Tongue Twisters for Children is right below for more fun and enjoyment.
Short Tongue Twisters for Kids Challenge– Children’s Short Tongue Twisters Challenge
A tongue twister for kids is a game which can be played at anytime, anywhere and at whatever age. It is said that laughter is the best medicine. One of the laughter therapy is a tongue twister. Try to speak following tongue twister without stumbling or mispronouncing. Keep practicing and you will be succeeded at one point.
Here are short tongue twisters for kids which would help them to grow up with their skills. So, enjoy the funniest children’s tongue twisters and keep practising.
Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids/Children
- Flash message. Flash message.
- She sells seashells on the seashore.
- Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer.
- A proper copper coffee pot.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- Lovely lemon liniment.
- Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
- Good blood, bad blood.
- Three free throws.The instinct of an extinct insect stinks.
- Comical economists. Comical economists.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- One-One was a racehorse. Two-Two was one, too. When One-One won one race, Two-Two won one, too.
- A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
Funny Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids
- I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
- Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
- A big bug bit the little beetle but the little beetle bit the big bug back.
- If you understand, say “understand”. If you don’t understand, say “don’t understand”. But if you understand and say “don’t understand”. How do I understand that you understand? Understand!
- I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
- RED BULB BLUE BULB RED BULB BLUE BULB
- “RED BLOOD BLUE BLOOD”
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- if a slithering snail went down a slippery slide would a snail slider or slide down the slide- By S.Walton
Children’s Easy Tongue Twisters
- bubble bobble, bubble bobble, bubble bobble
- These thousand tricky tongue twisters trip thrillingly off the tongue .
- Sounding by sound is a sound method of sounding sounds.
- You curse, I curse, we all curse, for asparagus!
- Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya.
- Double bubble gum, bubbles double.
- Betty bought butter but the butter was bitter, so Betty bought better butter to make the bitter butter better.
- A sailor went to sea To see, what he could see. And all he could see Was sea, sea, sea.
- A box of mixed biscuits, a mixed biscuit box.
- Upper roller lower roller Upper roller lower roller.
- Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People
Hard Tongue Twisters for Kids
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- SIXTH SICK SHEIK’S SIXTH SICK SHEEP
- Which watch did which witch wear and which witch wore which watch?
- Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.
- Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, “If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?”
- How much wood could a wood chuck; chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Silly Easy Tongue Twisters for Children
- She sells sea shells on the sea shore she sells sea shells no more – By Sethna Hilla
- I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. And on a slitted sheet I sit. I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit. The sheet I slit, that sheet was it.
- Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
- A skunk sat on a stump. The stump thought the skunk stunk. the skunk thought the stump stunk . What stunk the skunk or the stump?
- The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.
- If one doctor doctors another doctor does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does the doctor doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?
- baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo, baboon bamboo……
Short Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids
- My Bhaiya buys black Bananas by the bunch.
- The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne throughout Thursday.
- Daddy draws doors.Daddy draws doors.Daddy draws doors.
- Do tongue twisters twist your tongue?
- Friendly Fleas and Fire Flies
- If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, FuzzyWuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy… was he???
- How many cans can a canner can, if a canner can can cans?
- A canner can can as many cans as a canner can, if a canner can can cans.
- How much wood could a wood chopper chop, if a wood chopper could chop wood?
- If a black bug bleeds black blood, what color blood does a blue bug bleed?
- If Freaky Fred Found Fifty Feet of Fruit and Fed Forty Feet to his Friend Frank how many Feet of Fruit did Freaky Fred Find?
- Penny’s pretty pink piggy bank
Simple Easy Tongue Twisters for Children
- “When a doctor falls ill another doctor’s the doctor. Does the doctor doctoring the doctor the doctor in his own way or does the doctor doctoring the doctor doctors the doctor in the doctor’s way”
- A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, ‘Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?’
- One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Black bug’s blood.
- Crisp crusts crackle and crunch.
Preschool Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids
- It’s not the cough that carries you off, it’s the coffin they carry you off in!
- Tie a knot, tie a knot. Tie a tight, tight knot. Tie a knot in the shape of a nought.
- Freshly-fried fat flying fish
- Rubber baby-buggy bumpers.
- Jolly juggling jesters jauntily juggled jingling jacks.
- Kindly kittens knitting mittens keep kazooing in the king’s kitchen.
- Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
- did Billy Button buy a buttered biscuit?
- If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
- Where’s the buttered biscuit Billy Button bought ??
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
- She saw a fish on the seashore and I’m sure The fish she saw on the seashore was a saw-fish.
Final Words for Short Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids:
Every mom wants that her child should be a genius, should be able to win every challenge. Above were Top Best Short and Easy Tongue Twisters for Kids which can be used as Tongue Twister Kids Challenge. So, it’s time to prove yourself kiddos! Go and have fun with your friends 🙂