Women empowerment is the ever hot topic all over the world. Many programs or social activities are running for inspiring women. Women empowerment is the one where women can make decisions of their own, where women are given equal priority with men.
Here we are to inspire women. We give you girl quotes, women quotes, inspirational quotes for women, independent women quotes, strong girl quotes, strong women quotes, beautiful women quotes and much more.
Girly quotes remind you to be strong as a girl. There are beautiful messages for beautiful women. It comes under beautiful women quotes. As a strong girl or women, you need to inspire every day. For this, there strong girl quotes and strong women quotes.
So, enjoy below girly quotes or quotes for a girl and much more.
- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.
- I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- Beauty is not just a white girl. It’s so many different flavors and shades.
- Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
- Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you’re not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy.
- Some girls like to say one thing and mean another. And me being who I am, I’m very straightforward. Everything is black and white for me. I don’t really like playing mind games.
- Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
- Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves.
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
- A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
- Although I have a lot of close female friends in my life, my number one is still my mom. Without her, I wouldn’t have the values that I have and see the world the way that I do today. She taught me how to appreciate and respect women. She taught me chivalry and how to love a woman and respect their feelings and emotions.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
- After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world.
- I just want to say to women, ‘Be yourself – it’s the inner beauty that counts. You are your own best friend, the key to your own happiness, and as soon as you understand that – and it takes a few heartbreaks – you can be happy.’
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance.
- Saving our planet, lifting people out of poverty, advancing economic growth… these are one and the same fight. We must connect the dots between climate change, water scarcity, energy shortages, global health, food security and women’s empowerment. Solutions to one problem must be solutions for all.
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
Strong Women Quotes
- A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars.
- I think it takes a strong man to be in a relationship with a strong woman. A lot of people hear the word ‘diva’ and think of it as a negative. I see it as a positive. I want somebody who knows what they want out of life and isn’t afraid to show it.
- A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.
- You know, there’s nothing damnable about being a strong woman. The world needs strong women. There are a lot of strong women you do not see who are guiding, helping, mothering strong men. They want to remain unseen. It’s kind of nice to be able to play a strong woman who is seen.
- I think God made a woman be strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother was a very strong woman, without a husband.
- My mother is such an incredibly strong woman. She raised a family of five boys extremely well. She made us all strong, loving, caring people. We all support each other. I’m really thankful to her.
- I’m one of those guys who believes that you need a strong woman in your life.
- Let’s be clear, I’m a strong woman.
- I like to go out there looking like a strong woman because I am strong. But I am also a woman who goes through all kinds of problems and highs and lows.
- I have to represent. I feel proud to have a culture that’s different… and proud to be a Latina. We’re not all categorized as one type of person… there are people from everywhere doing different things who have different types of cultures. Being Latina for me is also being a strong woman.
- I like to play a strong woman, but a strong woman can also be very fragile and vulnerable at the same time.
- There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.
- A smart girl leaves before she is left.
- I am a marathon worker and marathon mother. I’ll spend three or four days completely swallowed up by work. And if I make it home in time to say good night, I may have one good hour with the girls, maybe a brief family dinner or a family walk with the dog, and then it is back on the computer to prepare for tomorrow’s shows.
- My mother told me two things constantly. One was to be a lady and the other was to be independent, and the law was something most unusual for those times because for most girls growing up in the ’40s, the most important degree was not your B.A. but your M.R.S.
- I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you’re having a bad day, if you don’t like your hair, if you don’t have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can’t do anything until you love yourself first.
- I love fairy tales because of their haunting beauty and magical strangeness. They are set in worlds where anything can happen. Frogs can be kings, a thicket of brambles can hide a castle where a royal court has lain asleep for a hundred years, a boy can outwit a giant, and a girl can break a curse with nothing but her courage and steadfastness.
- In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
- I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and… I believe in miracles.
- I’m very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, ‘hey girl, you’re alright’. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can’t take anything like that too seriously, otherwise, you’d end up in the loony bin.
Quotes for Girls
- I was never a pretty girl, so I wasn’t the one to get the boy. I used to cast myself as a good sport. Sometimes I wonder if I do that too much with roles I play, because if I’m absolutely truthful, I quite like being the best friend, or the supporting role, and actually I ought to gear-change and make myself the leading role.
- Since I don’t look like every other girl, it takes a while to be okay with that. To be different. But differently is good.
- I’ve always said, ‘If you need Viagra, you’re probably with the wrong girl.’
- I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.’
- I don’t want to be remembered as the girl who was shot. I want to be remembered as the girl who stood up.
- All girls like guys who are tough. Obviously, riding a motorcycle – I don’t want to say that there’s a bad boy quality – but there’s definitely a tough and macho thing about a guy who rides motorcycles and that element of danger. That’s really sexy.
- Who would ever think that so much went on in the soul of a young girl?
- I’ve been dancing since the age of two. I don’t really remember it because I was little, but my mom signed me up and would put me in cute costumes. A lot of little girls get into dancing, but I loved it so much that I kept doing it.
- I think every girl’s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time when he wants to not be bad anymore.
- I believe that the rights of women and girls are the unfinished business of the 21st century.
Inspirational Quotes for Women
- If I stop to kick every barking dog I am not going to get where I’m going.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.
- I was smart enough to go through any door that opened.
- Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations can never effect a reform.
- When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.
- Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
- Knowing what must be done does away with fear.
- I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.
- Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
Women Empowerment Quotes
- “To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” —Hillary Clinton
- “I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” ―Malala Yousafzai
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” —Margaret Thatcher
- “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” ―Madonna
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” —Madeleine Albright
- “Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.”―Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” —G.D. Anderson
- “Women are always saying,’We can do anything that men can do’ but men should be saying,’We can do anything that women can do.'” —Gloria Steinem
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” —Maya Angelou
- “I am a Woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.” ―Maya Angelou
- “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made… It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.”
Independent Women Quotes
- I like being a strong, independent woman, and to be honest, I was never afraid to be on my own.
- I wanted to be an independent woman, a woman who could pay for her bills, a woman who could run her own life – and I became that woman.
- It’s important to be driven and has goals. You want an independent woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. It’s attractive to me when a woman is doing what she loves. It makes me want to know more.
- Be sure of yourself, don’t let anyone bully you, be a strong and independent woman or boy.
- I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart.
- I have an independent streak. You know, it’s kind of hard to tell an independent woman what to do.
- There was a time when men thought it was sexy to have a housewife waiting for him to come home from work in her slippers, but in modern society, I think an independent woman is even sexier.
- I have more of a desire to write songs about being an independent woman than being in love, songs about getting up and moving on even if I have a broken heart. ‘Wanna Say’ is one of the few love songs I’ve ever done.
- Until they come up with an independent woman who’s on an adventure of her own, I don’t think I’m interested.
- I love Rihanna. She represents that strong, independent woman that you cannot keep down.
Beautiful Women Quotes
- Martha Washington. I think she’s done herself a disservice in history with a little cap, you know? She looks like a namby-pamby little grandmotherly type, but she turned out to be a very strong woman.
- ‘Night of the Comet’ established me as a strong woman. And let’s face it, this business is very surface and one dimensional – so it’s easy to get typecast.
- You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.
- I am a strong woman with or without this other person, with or without this job, and with or without these tight pants.
- I like that I’m in shape but still look like a woman. I don’t feel like I’ve had to give up my femininity to be an athlete. I feel good about my body because I work hard every day, and I still look and carry myself as a woman – a strong woman.
- I feel like a good mom. I’m a strong woman now… Don’t look down on me. Pray for me because I’m trying.
- I’m lucky my wife is a strong woman. She’s one of the stronger people I’ve ever met. It’s hard for me to be away, but I know my home life is fine because my wife is there.
- I think a lot of girls look up to me because I’m a strong woman.
- Especially on television, it’s not so much a patriarchy; it always seems that there’s a smart, strong woman calling the shots, and her doofus husband. In the sitcom world, it’s almost a cliche that the women have the common sense, going back to ‘The Honeymooners.’
- Being a strong woman is very important to me. But doing it all on my own is not.
- I’ve always been more in control of my professional life than my personal life. Although I’m a strong woman when I fall in love I just give myself 100 percent. I become secondary.
Girl Power Quotes
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.
- I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect.
- Achieving gender equality requires the engagement of women and men, girls and boys. It is everyone’s responsibility.
- I’m not a pretty princess, and I’m aware of that, so I like music that is really intense, really bold, and characters that in a way almost have a dark side and are kind of evil because, for me, that’s when I feel my strongest and fiercest, when I’m not necessarily the good girl.
- Being a teenager is an amazing time and a hard time. It’s when you make your best friends – I have girls who will never leave my heart and I still talk to. You get the best and the worst as a teen. You have the best friendships and the worst heartbreaks.
- What was really funny is that as I got older all those guys who called me a sissy in junior high school wanted me to be their best friend because they wanted to meet all the girls that I knew in figure skating.
- Why can’t a girl be smart without it being explained away as a rare supernatural phenomenon?
- A woman is like a tea bag. It’s only when she’s in hot water that you realize how strong she is.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
- Girls should be strong together. Strong like steel, merry like the tinkling of chimes dancing in the wind.
Strong Girl Quotes
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Life has knocked me down a few times, it showed me things I never wanted to see. I experienced sadness and failures. But one thing for sure, I always get up.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
- She was fierce. She was simple. She was crazy and always had something to say. She had flaws, but when she was down she got right back up. She was a beast in her own way but one word described her best… Strong!
- I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.
- Life will test you but remember this when you walk up a mountain your legs get stronger.
- And the salt in my wounds isn’t burning anymore than it used to. It’s not that I don’t feel the pain, it’s just I’m not afraid of hurting anymore.
- Nothing is more impressive than a person who is secure in the unique way God made her.
- Forgive those who insult you, attack you, belittle you or take you for granted. But more than this, forgive yourself for allowing them to hurt you.
I hope you liked our collections of girl quotes, women quotes, inspirational quotes for women, women empowerment quotes, independent women quotes, beautiful women quotes, etc. For more update stay tuned with us. If you wanna check out some of the effective study tips or funny memes or good morning quotes with images & good night quotes just go on to How to category.
Do comment and share our blog. Also, like our facebook page. In case any query does email us on given email id. Till then take care and buh-bye!!