A Tongue Twister is a sequence of specific words – difficult for native speakers. It’s repeated pronunciation and rapid speaking becomes difficult to speak. A Tongue Twisters requires a high level of concentration. Unusual word composition makes people hard to speak. Silly Sheep Weep and Sleep Tongue Twister and other Tongue Twisters will make you fresh and stress-free.
Silly Sheep Weep and Sleep Tongue Twister
Many and many Tongue Twisters are made for the different purpose. Some are for competition or others are for kids or maybe for fun/ time pass. Professional speakers use Silly Sheep Tongue Twisters as articulation exercises (such as politicians, actors, television hosts, etc.). One of the famous Tongue Twister is Silly Sheep Weep and Sleep Tongue Twister. Check it out other Hard Silly Sheep Tongue Twisters and Tongue Twisters Poems for more excitement and entertainment.
Hard Silly Sheep Tongue Twisters that will improve your English Pronunciation
- Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said “this butter’s bitter! But a bit of better butter will but make my butter better” So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so it was better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!
- A big bug bit a bold bald bear and the bold bald bear bled blood badly.
- Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons — Balancing them badly.
- Can you can a canned can into an uncanned can like a canner can a canned can into an uncanned can?
- If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully.
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
- There was a fisherman named Fisher who fished for some fish in a fissure. Till a fish with a grin, pulled the fisherman in. Now they’re fishing the fissure for Fisher.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Silly Sheep Weep and Sleep Tongue Twisters Poems
I’m not the pheasant plucker, I’m the pheasant plucker’s mate,
And I’m only plucking pheasants ’cause the pheasant plucker’s late.
I’m not the pheasant plucker, I’m the pheasant plucker’s son,
And I’m only plucking pheasants till the pheasant pluckers come.
A tutor who tooted the flute
Tried to tutor two tooters to toot
Said the two to the tutor
“Is it tougher to toot
Or to tutor two tooters to toot?”
Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed
These sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack;
Sheep should sleep in a shed.
Three sweet switched Swiss witches
Watch three washed Swiss witch Swatch watch switches.
Which sweet switched Swiss witch watches
Which washed Swiss witch Swatch watch switch?
Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke’s duck likes lakes.
Luke Luck licks lakes.
Luck’s duck licks lakes.
Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.
One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.
While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.
Freezy trees made these trees’ cheese freeze.
That’s what made these three free fleas sneeze.
Funny Silly Sheep Tongue Twisters
- Brave, bleeding boys battle bald, biting babies.
- Please put this porcupine in your pants.
- The crowd of clumsy clowns crushed the king’s crown.
- The detective discovered the deadly dagger in Dad’s dirty diapers.
- The tiny teacher (on tippytoes) tamed the terrible T-Rex by tickling its tummy.
- Noisy boys enjoy noisy toys, but noisy boys enjoying noisy toys are annoying.
- The fat farmer’s five filthy fingers fed the ferocious ferret french fries.
- Greedy Grandpa grabbed Grandma’s greasy grubs.
- The peppy puppy the prince presented the princess produced piles of poop in the palace.
- “You’re making a mistake marrying that monster!” moaned the mummy’s mother.
- The hippos heard the hunter’s hiccups and hurried home to hide.
- The big, bumbling bear burned his butt baking bread.
- Six stinky skunks sprayed Santa’s sleigh.
- “Yellow yarn is yummy!” yelled the young yak.
- The twins took the toilet and tiptoed toward town to try trading it for toys.
- My sister’s shop sells shoes for sheep.
- Firefighters found Father frowning from a funny fever and farting fierce flames.
- The nervous nurse had another nasty nosebleed and needed nine napkins for her nostrils.
- “Juicy!” joked the janitor, his jaws on the jiggling jellyfish.
- If eight great apes ate eighty-eight grapes, guess how many grapes each great ape ate.
- The little lambs, licking lollipops, went leaping and laughing into the lava.
- When the wizard winked and waved his wand, the wars of the world went away.
I hope you enjoyed speaking above Hard Silly Sheep Tongue Twisters and Silly Sheep Weep and Sleep Tongue Twisters and make new challenges. Tongue Twisters Poems are the most difficult one. Once you are used to, don’t stop practising. You need to try more and more Tongue Twisters for better skills. Be happy with one and only khisu.com 🙂